United Kingdom: To see / to do
Cities and monuments: London, York, Bath, Bristol, Derby,
Liverpool, Oxford, Cambridge, Nottingham, Canterbury Cathedral, Windsor
Castle and around Harrogate, Tintagel, Gladstonbury (Arthurian legend).
Landscapes: Cotswolds, Thames Valley, Cornwall, Lake District, Peak District.
Ribs: Brighton beaches of Kent and Cornwall
Landscapes: Borders, lakes (Loch Ness), islands (Hebrides, Orkney, Shetland).
Monuments: castles and manors.
Cities: Edinburgh, Glasgow.
Wildlife scoters, cormorants, owls owl, osprey
Landscapes: National Parks (Snowdonia, Brecon Beacons), South Coast, Lake Vyrnwy.
Cities and Monuments: Cardiff castles (Caernarfon), Porthmadog
THE ISLANDS OF NORTHERN IRELAND:
Cities: Belfast Armagh, Derry
THE CHANNEL ISLANDS:
Landscapes: Jersey, Guernsey, Sark.
United Kingdom: When to go
May and June are the best months to travel in the United Kingdom
is at this time of year when the sun is highest and the nature of the
greenest. For the British beaches, prefer summer. Visit Scotland, early
fall is perhaps the finest season for the landscapes are beautiful
colors. Summer is warmer than other seasons, but in any case, provide
United Kingdom: Wildlife
Scoters, cormorants, owls owl, osprey, gulls, sparrows (seabirds);
Seals gray squirrels, badgers, deer, Fallow deer, chickadees (blue or
coal); Kestrels; Ponies; Foxes, Otters, Hedgehogs, Starlings,
Blackbirds ; grouse, crows, rooks, thrushes, roach, chub, trout, salmon
UK: Most A proximity which favors phrases "weekend" and the great interest raised by London
- The geographic and cultural diversity (gardens, castles, lochs), backed the north of Scotland to Kent
- Improving the politico-religious situation in Northern Ireland.
United Kingdom: The least
The Cost of Living High tourist in London.
United Kingdom: Trends
London, a young city and exotic, keeps attracting. It been a flood
of proposals, the balances at year-end and the Notting Hill Carnival
were examples of "hard trends". Nevertheless, one must follow the
evolution of neighborhoods and the forms of travel, both of which are
constantly remodeled following the latest fashions.
They laugh often English cuisine, but the scenery is interesting
culinary. We discover the pleasure of great breakfasts that have
nothing to do avc ours, afternoon tea, with scones or muffins so
typically English. England has also enriched the culinary knowledge of
- The breakfasts: eggs and bacon, cereals, grilled sausages, beans, toast, porridge, toast, marmalade
- Pot pie (meat pie)
- Fish and ships
- Bangers (sausages usually served with white beans)
- Scottish Haggis (we cooked sheep offal in a stomach). This
traditional dish comes with mashed "neeps" (turnips or swedes) and
- Cawl: pot-au-feu with potatoes, leeks, artichokes, carrots and parsnips
- Glamorgan sausage (sausage fabricated with bread crumbs, eggs and onions)
- Laverbread (dish of brown seaweed, bacon, tomato)
- Honey Lamb
- Welsh fagots (liver dumplings and onion)
- Welsh rarebits (toasted floured)
- Jelly (fruit jelly)
- Ice-cream (ice cream)
- Shortbread (shortbread with salted butter)